Thursday, March 10, 2011

Be Bipartisan: Tax Democrats at 110%:

Stephen King doesn’t think he’s taxed enough. Fine. The stupidity of this statement is so massive that I won’t even bother going into it.

However, I will state what I want my next presidential candidate to propose based off this story. And here’s what it is.

The media beats us down with the need to be “bipartisan.” “We can disagree and argue, but at the end of the day we must get along,” we are told. I don’t know why this is so but people from the left and Right repeat something along this line on a regular basis so I guess it must be true. Therefore, in the spirit of bipartisanship, I want to see my next presidential candidate propose taxing all Democrats and other leftists at a 110% tax rate.

Democrats should be taxed at a 110% tax rate because they constantly riot clamor for higher taxes. Those on the Right should be taxed at much lower rates since we don’t like taxes. Thus, we have a bipartisan solution.

As far as how we get 110% out of the Democrats and left: we take everything they own and earn in a year and then we make them work some more after which they get to keep nothing of their labors.

A perfect, bipartisan solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment