Friday, April 8, 2011

In defense of Pastor Terry Jones

Why is it okay to burn Bibles and otherwise desecrate Christianity but not okay to burn the Koran? That's the question I explore in my latest column, "In defense of Pastor Terry Jones," which WND exclusively published. One of the conclusions I made was that:

"Conservatives must stop insisting on "winning the hearts and minds" of Muslims, and stop insisting on trying not to "alienate" the left. If Muslims and leftists want war, then we should stand up to them. Our Founding Fathers didn't value "peace" above all else, and the Americans who fought in the War Between the States didn't either. The failure of the conservative movement and U.S. at large to recognize this means that they are losing my heart and mind and alienating me."
You can read the entire column at WND.

No comments:

Post a Comment